Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Luck Lane!

I just dropped Lane off to take his first board test. He was supposed to take it last Tuesday, but realized the day of that he had actually signed up for July. So he had to change the date to today. I know he's going to do great. This kid has studied for the past 2 months everyday all day. Of course every time I tell him that he'll do good, he always says, "good isn't good enough." He wants to get in the 90th percentile. Kind of annoying, but that's the perfectionist in him. Before we left, he listened to a little pump up music, "Rump Shake" by Wreckx-N-Effect & did a little dance. It was quite hilarious to watch. But I'm sure that's what will put him in the zone for today. So everyone say a little prayer for him.

7 comments:

Jami said...

I'm sure he will do great. We have been praying for him all day. The girls even prayed for him during the lunch prayer.

Gwen said...

1st of all, I would pay good money to see Lane dance to that song! You should have recorded it. That is hysterical!

2nd of all, he will do great! He is naturally smart and I'm not worried one bit! Let us know how he does.

Bexie Funk said...

good luck! i was so happy when shawn was done, (he felt pretty beat up though) and he'll feel even better when he gets a great score!

the tatsaks said...

{{{prayers}}} Let us know how it goes!

The Hickman Family said...

Good Luck Lane!

Regina said...

He will do just fine and I am sure he will meet his goal. Let us know how it goes!

KT said...

Yay, that it's over! I was so happy for Daniel to just take it and be done. I'm sure Lane will get a great score. On to third year! By the way, I hope your move went well today!