Monday, June 22, 2009

Whitney

This weekend we headed to Arlington again! We made a stop in Whitney to visit Lane's mom, Jan & Rich. We had a great time there. They took us out on their boat which was so relaxing. I haven't been on a boat probably since I was 16. It was nice to just bake in the sun. I wish I had pictures of it, but Lane couldn't find the camera at that point. Another highlight was that they took us to their local shooting range. Lane got to do all the shooting while I just sat back & watched.

Lane & his mom

In action

5 comments:

The Hickman Family said...

Look how cute Lane's mom is! Love the shirt! Although I don't know if I'd wear that at a shooting range =)

Christina Bassi said...

Glad you guys had a good time! How was your shower?

Jami said...

It was good seeing you and Lane. I hope his test goes well tomorrow.

The Piersons said...

You must be feeling really good to be up for all this traveling, that is so great. I'm glad that you get to see your baby again, that will be so exciting!

Regina said...

What? You didn't do any shooting? That's not like you!