Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Festivities

It's the start of the holiday season and I can already tell it's going to be amazing! Elliot is at the age where she's really getting into it, which makes me want to do so much more with her. We kicked things off with a Halloween party. Actually, make that 2 parties. The first one was with my sister's family.
 Here's my little leopard. I realized I forgot to draw on her whiskers.
 Ah, much better.
 Brother and Sister
 Davis as a doctor :) I just realized that his initials are DRB...aka...Dr. B- I did not plan that!





 Elliot and her cousins
 I thought this was the cutest craft.
 Witches hat ring toss
 Bean bag toss
 Pin the face on the pumpkin. Doesn't she look so cute?!
 Her pumpkin face
Here he is finally with his eyes open.

The next day we had our 2nd Halloween party with my close girlfriends and their kids. It was the exact same party, but Elliot didn't seem to mind.
Arden & E getting some grub.
 Elliot & Cru in her tent.
 Kelly


 Their "prizes"





Jake

I suggested to our playgroup that we go to the library because they were advertising that you could trick or treat there. Well it was a major bust because they had candy at 2 locations & that was it. So the kids each got 2 pieces of candy. What a joke.

Our church had their annual Halloween Party. It was so much fun. They did a really good job of putting it together. It was a carnival.

 Cookie decorating station
 Fish Pond
 Pin the nose on the pumpkin
 Photo Booth
 Donut Dangle


And finally Halloween. This is the first year Elliot has gone door to door. She had so much fun and did really well.
 Her first house to trick or treat at.
 And immediately after, she fell on top of her bucket, cracking it. I guess it was hard to see with it being dark and all. We had to go back to find her another bag. And then we were off again.

Showing her loot.
What a fun time we had this Halloween. Bring on the next holiday!

11 comments:

Gwen said...

Dang, y'all were busy this Halloween season, too! Next year try trick or treating at Barnes & Noble. They had several stations throughout the store and the kids were able to go trick or treating after storytime. We got more than two treats, too! I'm sure that was disappointing for you. Take a bucket for Davis so that you can eat his candy. I'm STILL eating Savannah's candy!

Allison said...

Holidays are so much fun once the kids get into it! I bet Christmas will be a blast. And, I'm so impressed with your Halloween parties....so cute! Great job!

Christina Bassi said...

They are both too cute!!! Looks like Elliot had a blast this year. And Dr B was adorable! His name does work perfect! How funny. :-)

Lindsey said...

Fun!! And I love E's cute costume!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You are amazing. I can't believe you are throwing parties. Elliot looks adorable.

Jami said...

We had fun with you guys yesterday.

Caitlin said...

I love her costume! Did you make it, or buy it? It's adorable!

Debbie said...

sounds like you guys had a blast! yeah, Jacob definitely had so much more fun this year than last. i love that they're getting more into things nowadays. makes it more fun for all of us. :) loved their costumes, too!! :)

Jocelyn said...

What fun (busy!) parties! And I love the "Dr. B" costume!!

monica said...

your kids are adorable!!

the tatsaks said...

Love her costume!!!! So cute!!! And you did a great job on the party!