Saturday, November 12, 2011

Temple in Person

I've been wanting to take Elliot to the temple for a while now and luckily Lane had the day off, so we took advantage. I know they've talked about it in nursery and we have a picture of it on our mantel, so she was really excited when she heard we were going to see it in person.The Dallas Temple has a special place in my heart. I grew up going there with our youth group, and Lane I got married there. It's such a beautiful building and of course very important to our church. 

I wish the weather wasn't so windy but what can you do. Here are a few pictures that we got.




In this picture, Elliot decided she was done holding Davis, so what does she do?...just lets go. And here he is mid air face planting onto the sidewalk. Poor baby! I was so mad, I let 2 curse words slip on temple grounds. Ya, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell.

9 comments:

Gwen said...

I love the family in front of the temple. Very nice! Don't feel bad about E dropping Davis. Scarlett use to do that to Savannah all the time. It happens.

When you get to hell, I'll hold the door open for you. I'm pretty sure I'll beat you there! I am SO serious.

Regina said...

Oh man, this cracks me up!! And yes, you are most certainly going to hell. Hehe!

Allison said...

Thanks for the good laugh! And yep, like Gwen said, I will open the door for you too! :)

Bexie Funk said...

sorry that's too funny, but poor thing! 2 year olds aren't the most reliable helpers!

Jaymie and Justin said...

I think it's funny! That is a good reason to swear if there ever was one :)

Christina Bassi said...

Poor Davis! How funny! The joys of having an older sibling. :-)

Alys said...

That is a good idea. We should take Harrison to the temple one of these days. The only 2 church words he knows and recognizes in pictures are temple and Jesus.
And, careful on those curse words. Elliot will pick them up.

the tatsaks said...

Hahaha! I seriously just busted out laughing in the nail salon and now people are looking at me! You are so funny!

Lindsey said...

LOL!! And poor little Davis!