Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Latest Craze


The one in the middle is from Old Navy & the ends are Target.

Today I went to Target to get a wedding gift for a friend & was distracted by these cute holiday shirts! Yes, I'm one of THOSE people who buys a shirt for every holiday, sometimes more than one! I get them from Old Navy & Target, but this year Target has a new brand called L.O.L. Vintage which has made me so happy! It's hard to resist them...especially when they're only $10. So snag you one! These are just the tip of the iceberg. I have a Halloween, Valentine's Day, & 2 more Christmas shirts sitting in my closet. The ones above are just the recently purchased ones.

7 comments:

Regina said...

I love holiday themed shirts! I only have one Christmas one, and I seriously wore in on Monday already! Too soon? Anyway, those are all super cute!

Allison said...

Cute shirts! There is nothing like getting in the holiday spirit by wearing a holiday themed shirt. I'm definitely heading up to Target to check them out!

Jami said...

Cute shirts. We usually get the girls holiday shirts at Target too.

ChelseaSalomone said...

Oh next thing you know it will be holiday sweaters and vests. I know! Haha- no I actually wear those too. They're cute!

the tatsaks said...

I saw the ones at target. I almost got the gingerbread one but I liked santa one better and they did not have my size. I will be going back, they are too cute!

Debbie said...

oooo, I'll have to check out Target's new line of vintage shirts....how adorable!! :)

Alys said...

Those are cute. I went to Old Navy last night and didn't see anything like that.