Friday, November 28, 2008

Staying Busy

Today we stopped by the Mid-American Museum. There was a bunch of hands on activities to do, so we stayed pretty entertained. Behind us was this huge contraption that I thought was really neat.

Here Lane is drinking out of the toilet. Don't worry, it has never been used before!

Tonight we went to a magic show. I've never been to one before. Lane was so excited to go. I was expecting the guy to saw someone in half, but there was none of that. He did the whole card trick thing & disappearing act. They were good as well.

5 comments:

Jaymie and Justin said...

That looks like a cool museum. Where is it? How was Thanksgiving at the condo in Arkansas?

Regina said...

Good pics! Looks like fun!

the tatsaks said...

That sounds like fun. I have never been to a magic show either but that would be fun!

Jami said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed the museum. I know the girls had lots of fun.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

A museum? How did you convince Lane to go to that? Clint says, "over my dead body." Arkansas looks fun, minus the damage. So sad!