Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twilight Party

I've been waiting for this day to come for a LONG time now & it finally did! My Twilight party! It all started when Regina went to one in Dallas. After she told me all about it, I couldn't wait to start planning mine. I used the same games they had at theirs because they were so great I knew I couldn't come up with anything better. It turned out so much better than I thought!
Here are the invitations.

Here's some of the decorations. The tiny red things you see on the walls are quotes from the book. The Jeopardy game was a big hit!

Here we are playing a candy game. I think my favorite decorations were the paper lanterns hanging from the ceiling. I would keep them up all the time if they matched my walls. We all had a great time & can't wait for the movie!

15 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I am soooooooooo impressed. Man, I wish I lived closer, I would have loved to come to that party!! I, too, can't wait for the movie!

Paige said...

How fun! That food looks so good!!!!!!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You are so clever. Move by me, please.

Regina said...

I'm so glad you posted already!! But I need to see more pics! I am so glad everyone had a good time, it looks like you had a really good turn out!! The decor is amazing!! Only 4 more days till movie time!!!!!!

Jami said...

Wow! that party looked so good, that if it wasn't in complete control of itself at all times, it could easily have accidentaly crushed my face!!!!!

The Piersons said...

That looks so fun!! I am very impressed, the decorations/invitations are fabulous.

Jalei & Lane said...

Jami-I can totally tell Patrick made that comment!

the tatsaks said...

It looks like you had a good turn out. I have not even read them but I wish I could have gone for that food!!!

Julianne said...

The Twilight Party was GREAT! Everything looked so good. Thanks for putting it all together. I had a fun time.

Donnie and Laura said...

everything looks awesome! I'm going to have to read those books... it's making me miss out on everything!!

The Rowes said...

The party was a lot of fun! Thr food and decorations were wonderful. Thanks for inviting me. It's always fun to have a "girls' night"... especially when we are talking about Twilight.

Christina Bassi said...

Jalei, you are such a good host. The party was so much fun and your decorations were great! Now I just have to read the book. Would you mind if I borrowed yours?

Kelley and Addison said...

oh jalei!! how fun!! i'm sorry i couldn't be there! looks so awesome!!! are you going to the movie on friday???

Jaymie and Justin said...

you are such a loser

Fernando said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Diane said she had a great time. :)