Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Quirks

I was tagged by Katie...so here are 6 things about me.

1. I can't stand it when doors are left open. This goes for any door, especially cabinet doors. Lane tends to do this A LOT & doesn't even realize it. At first I would always remind him, but it was no use, so I just go around behind him shutting every door!

2. When I make a decision, I want to do it NOW! Some may call this impulsive, but whenever we say we're going to do something, I can't stand waiting for it to get done. Example: we had enough points to get 2 free flights. After we talked about the when & where I was ready to get online & book them. Lane on the otherhand, was like, "let's think about for a week."

3. Whenever I'm in the car & there's telephone poles on the side of the road, I have to count them by chomping my teeth every time we pass one. The same thing goes for stripes on the road. As you can imagine the stripes are a bit more difficult to keep up with. I've done this since I was little.

4. Every time I pass a grave yard I have to hold my breath. Some of you probably did this when you were younger. I on the other hand am still going strong.

5. After I finish eating I have to wash my dishes & put them in the dishwasher. You may think, what's wrong with that? But I do it even when other people aren't done eating. And as each person finishes, I do the same to theirs. Maybe I just don't want to have a stack to do all at once? I don't know.

6. I have a tendency to eat all the sides on my plate before digging into the main dish. I don't know why I do this. Maybe I like the sides better?

I tag- Regina, Amy, Marianne, Jami, Jaymie and anyone else that wants to do this!

4 comments:

Paige said...

I do the stripe on the road thing too and I have since I was little, but instead I sqeeuze my butt! We are weird!

Regina said...

You're weirder than I thought! And actually I can think of some things that you left off!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

K the counting stripes thing explains a lot. ;)
I'm the same w/ the dishes thing, drives everyone here crazy.
And...I already did this one, a few weeks ago!

the tatsaks said...

This is funny! I did not know about the stipes and poles thing and Paige is hilarious...squeezing her butt! LOL I am with you on the sides thing...kindof...I have to eat one thing at a time, like my fries, hamburger, ect. No back and forth.