Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well Look Who It Is


Lane went to hear a naval doctor speak & lo & behold it was the bachelor, Andy Baldwin! It was just a small group of people he was speaking to about the benefits of enlisting in the Navy & being their doctor. At the end, all the girls were taking pictures with him & Lane was like, "What about me? I swear I'm not gay, but my wife won't believe me unless there's proof." So here you have it. I was pretty excited to see the picture & hear that he's not all "Mr. Magoo" like he acted on the Bachelor.

11 comments:

Paige said...

Sweet! I am a huge bachelor fan and that picture is rad!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Oh! I'm so jealous!! That is so cool.

KT said...

So I have no idea who that guys is. Is Lane thinking about joining the Navy?

Allison said...

Awesome! I'm a huge fan and have watched every season of The Bachelor. I'm so jealous! So, what is Andy's staus? Single, dating, etc. I always want to know what happens to everyone once they leave the show.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Holy crap I was IN LOVE w/ him on that season. Lucky Lane.

Jami said...

That's nice. We don't watch that show, but it must be neat to meet someone famous.

Jalei & Lane said...

To answer your questions...I don't know his current status, but he did say things didn't work out with the one he picked. Lane is thinking of signing w/ the Navy as a doctor, because there's a lot of great benefits. He'd still finish his school here.

Regina said...

I LOVED him!! Yes, he was a bit chessey, but I really liked him! I can't wait for the next one!!

the tatsaks said...

That is cool! I had no idea that Lane was thinking of joining the navy...are we even friends?

The Lindsey's said...

how lucky is he...even though Dr.Andy was kind of a dork it would still be cool to meet him

Kelley and Addison said...

WOW! Thats awesome!!
I got your invitation in the mail the other day!! I am so excited! I am not sure if I can make it or not, I think we have plans to go to the Ren Fest with Jimmy's family that day. I will let you know. Either way, have a ton of fun, I know yall will!!!! Thanks so so much for inviting me! :)