Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday the 13th

In honor of this rare holiday, Lane & I along with 2 other couples went to see a scary movie, "Uninvited". I will say that no one in our group actually wanted to see the movie but Lauren. She is very persistent & hard to say no to, so we all put on our brave faces & went. I hate scary movies! Whenever a commercial comes on for them, I totally dismiss them & never even think about going. And now I know why. For about 60% of the movie I was holding my breath & had my eyes closed. Why do people think it's fun to be tense for 2 hours straight? I have to say I hated the movie & will never be persuaded to see another like it again!

4 comments:

Paige said...

I hate scary movies too!! Everything about them is terrible and not fun.

the tatsaks said...

I am with you...I cant remember the last time i even saw one.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I hate scary movies too. Refuse to go. And when a commercial comes on I either mute it or change the channel, b/c the music is scary too!

Jami said...

Sounds like me. When we watch, I usually have my head covered, and Patrick has to narrate what's going on.