Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lazy Day

Since we already celebrated earlier this week, we had a very laid back Valentine's Day. I slept in while Lane worked out & awoke to some pretty flowers & a card. Later that day we drove about 30minutes to get to the nearest Spring Creek BBQ (my favorite) & it did not disappoint! Later I spent the afternoon reading my US Weekly, while Lane got some study time in. For dinner we went to La Madeleine & I got their amazing tomato basil soup! Lane claimed he wasn't hungry because he ate too much earlier, so he just stared at me stuffing my face. To end the day, we watched one of the "Blue Collar Comedy" shows that I recorded earlier & ate chocolate covered strawberries. We were in bed by 9:30. Aren't we exciting?

4 comments:

The Piersons said...

Jalei so much of your Valentines sounds like mine...isn't that funny? Right down to the Spring Creek BBQ. That's where we ate too. :)

Kelley and Addison said...

Sounds just like a day we love! Where is your Spring Creek? jimmy has one right down the road from his work! One day, he came home and told me all about his new favorite bbq place. i thought it was so funny because we grew up with the original spring creek!!
how are you feeling? when's your due date???

the tatsaks said...

That sounds like fun. Make sure you enjoy those kinds of days!!!

Regina said...

Sounds wild and crazy to me!! Enjoy picking up and going whenever you please!!