Friday, February 6, 2009

My New Guilty Pleasure


In Rice Village they just put in The Chocolate Bar. It is amazing! I know I will be there probably once a week. They have gigantic cakes, ice cream, chocolate covered anything, etc. Tonight, I treated myself to a chocolate covered strawberry & chocolate malt ice cream. It was so delicious! Then I went a head & placed an order for chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day. And this was all before we ate dinner. A little backwards I know, but I balanced things out with a salad while Lane ate his weight in sushi. If you have one nearby, go check it out. The best part is that they encourage you to try samples! I don't have to feel like a pig anymore!

7 comments:

Donnie and Laura said...

Omigosh. Those look absolutely amazing. I would love to try those and eat them for dinner!

Regina said...

Yum!! I would so be there with you. THose blackberries look pretty good too! So I hope this means you are all better!

ChelseaSalomone said...

That looks SO good!

The Rowes said...

I haven't been to The Chocolate Bar in Rice Village... yet. I've only been to the other location here in Houston. I guess I will have to go check it out. It is yummy! You should try the Dessert Gallery in the Galleria area. It's so good too.

Jami said...

Sounds great. The last couple of times we have gone to Central Market we have splurged and picked up one of their cakes. So far we have tried--black forest, chocolate mouse, and chocolate ganche (sp), my favorite. They are supposed to be putting in a Rocky Mountain Chocolate place in at the Highlands. I am very excited. I love the peanut butter buckets

Jaymie and Justin said...

This looks so good! I think I would be there everyday if this place was close to me.

Bexie Funk said...

i had no idea there was on so close! i'm going to have to check it out! yummy!