Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Museum of Natural Science


Today Lane & I went to the Museum of Natural Science. I've been wanting to go here ever since we've moved to Houston. My favorite part was the dinosaur bones. Probably because they're so huge! The rest of the museum was just so so. I have to say that I only lasted about 30 minutes. Mainly because I hadn't eaten all day & was out of energy. I like the ideas of museums, but am not one to sit in front of 1 thing for 5 minutes reading stuff. I'd rather just walk through & look. I can be done with one in 5 minutes. Lane on the other hand is the opposite.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Don't go to Europe where most of what you see is museums.

Regina said...

I'm like you, museums are fun in theory only.

the tatsaks said...

I am with you. The only one that I really wanted to read everything was the one with the bodies and tumors. But I was with Andrew who had 0 desire to be there so we hurried through.