Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crazy 8's

8 things I am looking forward to~
1. My baby shower!
2. Meeting Elliot!
3. Sand Castle competition in Galveston (no I'm not entering)
4. Moving into our new apartment & organizing everything
5. Work slowing down because it's summer
6. Completing all my craft projects
7. Going back to my pre-pregnancy body...but better!
8. Being a stay at home mom...if that is ever a possibility

8 things I did yesterday~
1. Worked all day
2. played on the internet
3. Watched Big Fish (great movie)
4. Made dinner
5. Ate dinner
6. Hung out with Lane
7. Watched House Hunters
8. Went to bed by 10pm

8 things I wish I could do~
1. Not work & have plenty of money
2. Buy a house
3. Buy another car
4. go on vacations whenever I felt the urge
5. Have a baby without actually HAVING a baby
6. stick to my workouts
7. Control my cravings
8. See my friends & family whenever I wanted

8 shows I watch~
It's sad because most of these shows are done for the season.
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Reba
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Private Practice
5. My Boys
6. House
7. The Bachelor & ette (although the Bachelor is WAY better)
8. HGTV

8 people I tag~
Anyone who feels the urge.

3 comments:

Regina said...

I totally forgot about Reba!! I wam an avid re-run watcher of that show as well. And Gilmore Girls is done, but they are playing the next season on ABC Family. They played it all the way thru and then started over from the bigeinning. So this time they will go all the way thru into the next season. I didn't watch on the CW so I haven't seen any of the newer ones, so I am PUMPED!

Bexie Funk said...

big fish is a great movie! i love it!

Fernando said...

Thanks for the info on the sand castle competition. I'll have to tell Diane about it. Sounds like fun!