Friday, May 1, 2009

Alone in Austin

Yesterday Lane had a medical conference he had to be at in Austin. It was also right in the middle of his test week. So I volunteered to go with him so he could at least study on the drive. However, that left me with 6 hours all to myself! At first I was bummed out because I had no idea what I would do to occupy myself. I decided to hit up the outlets in San Marcos. Surprisingly, that took up my entire afternoon and I ended up getting some great deals! Plus I walked for about 5 hours, so that was good too.

7 comments:

Donnie and Laura said...

I could spend ALL day at the San Marcos outlets!! They are HUGE!

Jami said...

Sounds like fun.

Debbie said...

i LOVE the San Marcos outlets!!! last summer I went to a "conference" in Austin but we spent a lot of our time at the outlets!! you can get lost in that place it's so big!!

Funk said...

those are the best outlet malls in the world! i used to live only 40 minutes away, it was a great time in my life! good choice.

The Hickman Family said...

I wouldn't mind some alone time at the outlet mall!

Alys said...

I love the outlets! You can find the cutest baby clothes at Carters and OshKoshB'Gosh. I'm sure Lane was glad to have the company too. It is never fun to travel alone.

the tatsaks said...

San Marcos Outlet is the BEST!!! We are definitlely going to have to make a girls trip there...maybe this winter for some christmas shopping!