Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Half Way There


Last Friday, Lane finished his 2nd year of medical school, which means he only has 2 more years until he's an MD. If I look at it one way, it has flown by, but if I think back to when we first moved to Houston, it seems like forever ago. I'm sure he feels it more than me. Anyway, here he is with all his notes from this year. This isn't even including the books that he bought. The next 2 years should be more fun for him because he will start rotations & be out of the classroom. Get ready for some good stories!

8 comments:

KT said...

Yay! That is crazy to see that stack! I think the next two years will go by fast.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Way to go, Lane!!!

Regina said...

Yay!! Congrats on the half way mark!!

Gwen said...

Congratulations Lane! That is quite an accomplishment. Jalei, I got a little behind on blogging but I see that you are "half way there" yourself. Congratulations to you too! We are excited to see y'all this weekend!!!

Allison said...

Way to go Lane! Sounds like the next 2 years will be lots of fun...I look forward to hearing all of the crazy stories! Can't believe how fast the time has flown by. It will go by even faster once sweet Elliot is here.

Jami said...

Good job. Can't wait to have a doctor in the family.

ChelseaSalomone said...

What kind of doctor does he want to be?

Bexie Funk said...

third year goes by REALLY fast. i almost cried tears of joy knowing we only have a year left!