Saturday, May 9, 2009

Drive In

Lane & I headed out to the drive in about an hour outside of town. I was so excited when I found out there was one nearby. I think they're great! And it's only $5 per person & you get to watch 2 movies. We went to see "Wolverine". It was pretty good. By the time it was over it was 10:30, so we skipped out on the 2nd movie. For those of you who live in DFW area, there's a great one there too. You should definitely check it out.

The screen.

At the concession stand. These characters make me think of the song "Let's go out to the movies, let's go out to the movies, let's go out to the movies, & have ourselves a snack!"

4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Aren't drive ins the best? So much better price wise, too.

Alys said...

That sounds like so much fun! We need to find one around here.

KT said...

How fun! I love drive ins!

The Rowes said...

We went and saw Wall-e at that drive in. It was a lot of fun. We need to go again. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.