Saturday, May 9, 2009

Houston Art Car Show 2009

Lane & I went downtown to watch the Art Car Show. It was so entertaining to see all the interesting vehicles. It makes me want to buy a junker & decorate it all crazy like. We stayed about an hour & I got a glimpse of what summer will be like for me...not good. It was so hot! I was so sweaty that my jeans were sticking to my legs. Note to self: wear shorts, skirts, capris...anything airy. Afterwards we made a mad dash to Sonic & picked up a cherry lime slush. Ahhh...refreshing!

2 comments:

Alys said...

I agree with the summer clothing. I usually wear shorts, but skirts and dresses are even better. I have three denim skirts that I have already pulled out and worn recently with the warm weather. Good luck with the humidity of Houston. As long as you have a good a/c and cool comfy clothing I think you will survive the end of your pregnancy.

Christina Bassi said...

It was soooo hot.