Saturday, August 18, 2012

Birthday Survey

Elliot is 3! Every year I'm going to ask her these 20 questions. I loved hearing what she had to say. She's never really been able to answer detailed questions before so this was interesting.
1. What is your favorite color?  Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Lightning McQueen
3. What is your favorite fruit?  Blueberries
4. What is your favorite tv show?  Caillou
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken Nuggets
6. What is your favorite outfit? Lightning McQueen shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Cars  Memory game
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal?  Panda Bear
10. What is your favorite song?  I love You (Barney)
11. What is your favorite book?  Bears in the Night by Stan and Jan Berenstain
12. Who is your best friend?  Eleanor (Cousin)
13. What is your favorite cereal?  Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Sidewalk chalk
15. What is your favorite drink?  Juice (sodas)
16. What is your favorite holiday?  Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Rollo (her bear)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Pizza (she wasn’t quite sure on this one)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A mean witch (LOL…she’s thinking about Halloween)

6 comments:

Laura said...

Great idea! I might have to copy this. :)

Lindsey said...

This is a great idea! I'll have to remember this.

Allison said...

Hilarious! I love doing these with the kids! We also did some question survey's for Jason and the grandpa's for Father's Day where the kids answered questions about them and then drew a picture and signed their name. Of course I found them on Pinterest.

Jocelyn said...

Great survey!

Christina Bassi said...

I agree! I love your questions! She is too cute! I can't believe she is already three!

Regina said...

Why didn't you tell me she is obsessed with Lightening McQueen?!? That is right up my alley!