Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Circus is in Town

For Elliot's birthday, we took her to the circus. That was our present to her. The last time she went, she was in the womb. It worked out perfectly that they had a show the day before her party, which was carnival themed. We let her pick out 1 toy & 1 treat and I have to say I was pleased with her choices. I thought for sure she'd get one of those cheap light up toys, but instead she picked an elephant. And for her snack, she chose a snow cone. Also a good choice because it came in a souvenir cup that I know she'll love to use.  She had a great time and woke up this morning saying how fun it was. Success!







4 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like fun. I wish the little girls weren't still scared of clowns so we could go.

Gwen said...

FUN!!! I have never been to the circus. Can you believe that?! E is so happy. Look at her face! Precious!

Debbie said...

so fun! we actually went to the circus today! I can't believe how expensive some of that crap is! haha. E made nice choices for her goodies. such a cute elephant! :)

Jocelyn said...

How fun! I think we're taking Eli to the circus on Thursday (the first time any of us have gone), and I'm really looking forward to it.