Friday, August 10, 2012

Davis' 1st Trim

It was so time to give our little guy a trim. His hair was so far over his ears it was ridiculous. We didn't cut any other part of his hair.
 Before shot- I realize the top of his hair is crazy, but he just woke up from a nap. Just notice the hair around his ears. I am in LOVE with this picture. Just look at that mug. Precious!
After shot- All I can say is--Poor Child! Lane insisted on cutting and boy did it turn out HORRIBLY! I was so mad. I kept telling him not to cut too high and of course he didn't listen. Good thing boy hair grows out quickly. Next time I will be cutting or we will take him in somewhere because this is NOT ok.

10 comments:

Jami said...

It is very straight.

ChelseaSalomone said...

I just wanted to stop by and catch up on y'all. Hadn't visited your blog in a week or so. I can't get over this hair!! I wonder if your next baby will have so much. Oh and the 10 month update was really cute. It's crazy he's already 10 months old... how are our babies growing up so quickly? Both of your kids are seriously so precious!

Greg and Nancy said...

I love that top picture -- what a cute little guy!

Brenden said...

Haha! Poor Davis! He is SO handsome!!!!

Debbie said...

Poor thing. Ha. It's so hard cutting their hair. My mother-in-law always cuts our kids hair and it's such a struggle.

by the way...when do you find out what you're having?? it has to be soon right?

Bexie Funk said...

he's so cute! shawn still cuts our boys hair and sometimes it looks awful because they squirm so much but i'd rather save the $30!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

haha! That's awesome. That's about how Charly's looked after I butchered it. But you're right, it will grow back fast. He's so cute.

Regina said...

Aw he is so cute! Even if Lane did butcher his hair! hahahahah!!! just kidding!

Jocelyn said...

Awww... poor guy! Eli's hair grows crazy-fast too, and I wish I was better at cutting his hair. I've never butchered it, but it has looked like Lloyd Christmas (Jim Carrey on "Dumb and Dumber") a few times. :-/

Christina Bassi said...

That top picture is the cutest! I am trying to learn how to cut hair too! We could save so much money if I can just figure it out. Yes, my boys have had some bad cuts but it grows fast. Don't worry.