Thursday, May 20, 2010

Galveston

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Galveston
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow customized with Smilebox

What a day we had. Lane was post call so he had today off. We took advantage & decided to head down to Galveston. It was so nice not having to fight traffic & crowds with it being Thursday. This was our first time with E. We definitely need to invest in a beach bag. My diaper bag has sand all in it. You take so much more stuff with you when you have a kid. We bought one of those tent looking things to keep the sun off of Elliot. I know it kind of defeats the purpose of going to the beach, but whatever. She did really well. She loved the water & waves until one knocked her down. But overall it was a success.

13 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

Fun! Wish we lived close to the ocean.

Regina said...

So FUN!! I am jealous! I love the pics, especially the ones with her tongue out!

KT said...

The tent thing is way bigger than I thought it would be. I thought it was just for Elliot. That's so cool. Also, I love your hat! Glad you guys had a good time. Thanks again for the ride yesterday.

Alys said...

Was the water warm? That is the problem with our oceans. They are so cold up here, that I never want to get in. It looks like it was fun though.

The Piersons said...

It looks nice. We've been thinking about taking a little trip down to Galveston but its been so long since I've been there I couldn't remember if it was nice or not. I'm glad that y'all enjoy it. Do you think its fun enough to stay there for a few days??

Allison said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Loved the pictures and it looks she's going to be a water baby. What fun! We look forward to going to the beach again soon.

Jami said...

Looks like fun. We had Eleanor in the pool one time before it flooded again.

Lindsey said...

This is so freakin cute! I love how excited she was to get in the water.

Christina Bassi said...

How fun! Looks like she had a blast!

Gwen said...

I have never seen Lane with his hair like that! I have a sneaky suspicion that E has just as many swimsuits as you do :o) I'm glad that you had an opportunity to escape to the beach...

Donnie and Laura said...

Yay for trips to Galveston!! There's been some good weather lately, but I've been lazy and haven't even made it to the beach yet!! Elliot looks like she's having a blast (like always!).. just wait till she starts eating the sand.. I don't know how kids can stand to do that??

Kashari said...

So jealous! I wish I could live near the ocean. Elliot is getting so big I can't believe it.

Laura said...

Fun!