Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend


What a busy weekend we had. Saturday aka Party Day was full of fun. I hosted a baby shower that morning. My friend is having a boy & we had a bird themed shower.

That afternoon my cousin's little girl Emerson had her 2nd birthday at Gymboree. E & I attended that & it was so much fun. Elliot really enjoyed the soft mats to crawl around on. Big difference from home.

Right after that, I headed back home to have a little BBQ at the pool. Lane's mom, brother & step dad were in town. Brian, Christina & their boys were able to join us too. It was so nice to just hang out & catch up.

And today is Mother's Day. I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with my sweet little girl. She seriously makes my life so much better. I don't know how I got so lucky!

Just look at her!

13 comments:

Christina Bassi said...

She is adorable! Happy 1st Mother's Day, Jalei! And thanks for inviting us over on Saturday. It was so much fun!

KT said...

Elliot sure is one cute girl, and she's lucky to have you as a mom. You definitely know how to throw a party- that was super fun, thank you!

Lindsey said...

She really is SO cute! It was fun to see her again (and you guys!) in real life last week :)

Jami said...

Looks like you need a rest from your weekend.

Gwen said...

Happy Mother's Day! E IS lucky to have you for a mom. I love her dress! You guys have to stop by next time you're in town. It's been too long since we have seen you!

Jim Bassi said...

She is so cute. I am sad :( that we weren't able to come down and spend some time with y'all. Hope we will be seeing you guys soon.

Alys said...

Those are sweet pictures of Elliot. She is such a cute little girl.

Regina said...

You aer such the little hostess! Lookslike your other shower turned out great! Hope you 1st Mother's Day was great!!

Diane said...

i wanted to tell you I absolutely loved Elliot's dress on Sunday! So cute!

Allison said...

What a great job you did on the baby shower! I'm always so impressed with your hostess abilities! Can't wait to see what you do for E's 1st birthday party! Thanks for coming to Emerson's party...it was so much fun. We need to get together again soon. Hope you had a great first Mother's Day!

Abby Batlle said...

i want to hire you for any showers/parties i throw! you are so good at it. and in other news....Elliot's smile makes me smile! so pretty! and so genuine.

the tatsaks said...

Was the pool not cold? Elliot is SO beautiful! And I am laughing so hard at your last post! LOVE IT!

Debbie said...

glad you enjoyed your 1st mothers day!!! elliot is such a cutie pie! :)