Thursday, May 27, 2010

Recipes

I created a little food blog of all the recipes that I love. None of them belong to me. Most came from my mom. And then I've collected some from friends & the internet. I still have some more to add. I don't plan on continuously updating it. I just created it because I can organize the recipes with labels to make it easier to sift through. When I'm done, I'm going to create a blog book so I can have it on hand. ANYWAY, feel free to browse through if you're looking for something new. Who knows, maybe you'll find one of your recipes that I stole! I also added the link on the side under "Yummy Sites". The blog is called The Best Recipes of All Time...clever I know.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Yeah!! Thank you!! I'll definitely use this blog and probably have a book made too as I'm always searching for new recipes. I will probably recognize some of them as I've used a lot of your recipes.

Regina said...

Okay, I recognize almost none of those?? I guess it's been too long since I have eaten at your parents. Is the honey mustard the same stuff she puts on her blackened chicken sandwiches? And are those your dad's fajitas? I will need those if they are.

Gwen said...

Those look pretty good! I'll have to try some of them. I'll be sure to let you know how I do!

Alys said...

I am impressed how many you already have posted. I need to try some.