Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 1 - Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

My friend, Missy, is doing this 30 days of blogging thing & I thought I'd try it out this time. We'll see how long I last. So here's a recent picture of me. I pretty much hate any picture of myself because I think I look different than I do in person. But apparently this is how I look.
15 Interesting Facts...this is a hard one. They all may not be interesting but here you go:
1) I can't go a day without eating something sweet. Sad but true.
2) Recently my feet have shrunk! I know part of the reason is because it's cold, but I have never had this much of a difference. It's not like I'm going to go out & buy smaller shoes for the winter, but currently I look like an idiot when I'm moving around. I've adopted this very stiff walk in order to keep my shoes on!
3) I am in a mid-life crisis. I know I'm not even 30, but lately I feel like I have a long list of procedures I'd like to have done.
4) My pallet has broadened since I've married Lane. I now love Indian food & will try other foods within reason.
5) I have never broken a bone...knock on wood!
6) I was born on Election Day. (seems very appropriate :) )
7) I am probably the least flexible person I know.
8) I originally wanted to be a sports broadcastor but at the time there were NO women doing that, so I thought it wasn't a smart move..dangit!
9) I was in show choir in high school therefore I was the original gleek.
10) I was deathly afraid of having a baby & now that I have one, I'm still nervous to have another.
11) I have already broken all of my New Year's resolutions.
12) I don't really care to receive flowers. I like them, but would rather have something else like clothes or chocolate.
13) Before we got married, Lane told me I had to work on my temper. Apparently I'm a hot head.
14) Back in high school, I heard that some guys thought Regina & I were lesbians because we were always together. I think they were just jealous.
15) I lived with my parents until I got married. (age 24)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I always love reading people's fun facts, you chose good ones! And that's funny people thought y'all were lesbians--there were a few that thought that about me and my best friend in high school too, but I agree, just jealous :)

Regina said...

Okay, take that off your blog right now! Lesbians. Gross. They wish, ha!!

And I was on the phone with Amy while reading this and Michael was at her house and we all got a good laugh about your 'shrinking feet because of cold weather' theory. You're such a nerd.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

This is hilarious! I had no idea you wanted to be a sports broadcaster. And I need sweets daily too.

the tatsaks said...

HAHAHA!!! That is hilarious!!!! Oh my, seriously laughing out loud!