Thursday, January 6, 2011

Singing Garbage

I had Lane take the trash on his way out this morning, when suddenly it started singing nursery rhymes. It was then we realized that Elliot had thrown away her magnetic barn yard & the pieces that go with it. I didn't even notice it was missing from the fridge. Of course it was at the VERY bottow of the trash, so I will have to did it out later along with her duck & probably more items that I'm not aware of yet. This confirms our suspicion that she threw away the remote to the dvd player last month. We have been searching everywhere for it with no luck. We will have to order another one. Crazy kid.

8 comments:

Regina said...

That's HILARIOUS!!!

Gwen said...

WOW! I have a lot of catching up to do!!! Apparently, I didn't add your private blog link when you invited me. I thought I did but I guess I didn't. Jeremiah figured it out for me. Gotta love him :o)

BTW, AT&T replaced our remote several months ago without any charges. Turns out that the remote was fine. I'll have to tell you that story one day.

Anyway, you may have to go out of your way to keep the remote out of E's reach. We keep ours on top of the tv.

Bexie Funk said...

awesome, graham is quite fond of the trash too but he hasn't thrown anything away, yet.

Jami said...

Patrick's sister's kid does that all the time.

The Hickman Family said...

ha,ha that gave me a good laugh!

Lindsey said...

That is hilarious!!!

Elizabeth said...

So funny. I'm sure D went through that stage too. We lost quite a few things. Nowadays he digs in the trash looking for things to eat. Watch out for that stage!

the tatsaks said...

Ha! Thats so funny!