Thursday, January 20, 2011

Train

On MLK day we went to Hermann Park & rode the train for the first time. It was so much fun & Elliot loved it. She was very quiet, taking it all in. It was so hard getting her to look at the camera because she was so consumed by her surroundings. You could tell it was her first time because I was taking pictures the entire train ride. The people in front & behind us took notice & offered to take a family picture. So nice of them.
I really love this one & wish the sun wasn't right there.

She's saying "choo choo!"



Isn't the train cute?

8 comments:

Regina said...

Aww. That looks like fun! Kelly would love it!

Jaymie and Justin said...

Fun! We took Easton to do that when we were in Denver, but it was closed. Looks like Elliot loved it!

Bexie Funk said...

i really miss all the fun stuff houston has! my kids loved the train.

Alys said...

Looks like it was fun, and that the weather was wonderful.

Jami said...

That looks like fun. The girls like to go on the train with Dad at the zoo. You should get her a Thomas book. Eleanor loves her new one.

Lindsey said...

Yay for a family picture! I always wish I had more photos of me and Nathan together.

the tatsaks said...

So fun! They have one like that in Ft. Worth. I think we may need to do that soon!

Laura said...

I LOVE the Hermann Park train! I wish it didn't cost money and we would be there all the time. It is definitely a fun treat though! I'm glad E liked it. We haven't been since Lindsay was a baby, we need to go again soon.