Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 3 - Your first love

Adam Powers.
No that is not me, I stole this picture from his Myspace page LOL!

Where to start with this kid...We met whle I was working at Gold's Gym and began dating my senior year in high school. I was 18 & he was 21. It lasted for 3 years! There was definitely a lot of ups & downs in this relationship, granted, he was my first serious boyfriend. On the one hand, he did a lot of sweet things for me like make me mixed cds, bring me my favorite ice cream, leave surprise flowers & notes on my car to find when I left for work in the mornings & planned some very creative dates. But on the other hand, we fought all the time about stupid things, he was very jealous & controlling. Bottom line, we weren't right for each other. It was a great learning experience though!

6 comments:

Regina said...

Ok, kind of hilarious and creeperish that you stole that picture from his myspace!!

Oh, the memories.

Lindsey said...

I can't believe a relationship that started at a Gold's Gym lasted three years, wow!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh ya. I REMEMBER ADAM!!!

Debbie said...

Did I ever tell you that a friend of mine knew you and Regina from Golds Gym? Do you remember Tara Draper? She ended up marrying one of Badi's best friends (who I've known since our days at Miller..which is also totally random)...Jeremy Weaver. He and Saed Babaa are still great friends and friends of my husbands (both were groomsmen in our wedding and I've known them since Miller. So crazy, huh?! Small world! :)

the tatsaks said...

HA! That is so creeper of you! I love it!!!

The Wallace Bunch said...

HA HA....as Adam's sister, I have to say I think its hilarious that you creeped his myspace page. He would get a kick out of it too! LOL!