Monday, January 10, 2011

Old Town Spring

Lane & I had nothing to do on Saturday, so we decided to check out Old Town Spring. There's a bunch of cute little shops with random items. I had hoped to find some better stuff, but it was still nice to get out & walk around.
 This old train is a little restaurant. The food smelled so good, but we resisted since we were about to go home & cook dinner.
 This was my favorite shop, The Dutch Girl. They had all these dutch sweets & other gifts. I got some licorice made in Holland & Heath Bar Crunch fudge.
 I couldn't resist getting E these cute little slippers that looked like clogs.
One of probably many unnecessary novelty purchases for my kid.

9 comments:

Kelley and Addison said...

oh my gosh!!! so close to us! we love old town spring! next time you are up this way, let me know!

Jami said...

Those are too cute.

Debbie said...

awwww, how fun! love those slippers!

Lindsey said...

We went there once too and thought we would've found more...love the shoes though, totally worth it!!

Bexie Funk said...

ok those shoes are adorable!

Alys said...

Those are cute slippers. Harrison is obsessed with taking his socks and shoes off now, so I know slippers are not in his future, for a few more months at least.

Brenden said...

Love Old Town Spring. They used to have a really cute baby store, but it closed. It's a fun place to walk around on a nice day though. Y'all should go to the Wunsche Bros. Cafe if you ever go again, it's soooo good.

the tatsaks said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes! So cute!

Laura said...

Cool! Those clogs are SO cute! We'll have to check that place out.