Friday, October 1, 2010

Back Home

We got back to Houston a few days ago & things have been pretty relaxing here. Spending a month with your family is nice, but there's something to be said for being in your own place. We had so much fun in Arlington. Yall saw most of what we did, but we squeezed some other things in there too.

I was able to be at Arden's blessing. She looked so precious! Here we are with our girls. E looks rough, but I love this picture.


My brother, Justin & his wife, Jaymie & little boy, Easton came in town from Philadelphia. We only get to see them once or twice a year, so that was a treat. We got to celebrated Easton's 1st birthday. Isn't he handsome?

Lane & I also tried to take advantage of free babysitting by going out a few times. We saw 2 movies: Inception & Wall Street. Both were really good. We only go to movies maybe once a year, so we've hit our quota. The rest we'll have to catch on Netflix. And our last big thing was driving to Oklahoma with Alan & Brenda (Lane's parents) to see Josh Turner in concert. I love his music & he's great live.

As you can see we stayed busy. But now it's back to the daily grind. We're going to try to pack some fun things into October, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like y'all had such a blast. but I totally understand what you mean about being home!! :)

The Piersons said...

That picture of you and Regina is so great, you both look so beautiful!

I am sure you are so happy to be home, I can't imagine being away for that long.