Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Elliot's 1 yr Photos

I have been looking forward to getting Elliot's 1 year pictures taken, so I went to my go to girl Missy. I have known her pretty much forever & she has always had amazing creative skills. She also took my maternity pictures & managed to NOT make me look like a whale. She had her work cut out for her because Elliot decided she wasn't going to smile as much & she would not sit still. I guess that's typical. By the end of the shoot, I was all sweaty from jumping around like a crazy person trying to keep her happy. I have to say I was a little worried of what the results would be. Of course I worried for nothing because I LOVED them all! The colors were brilliant & she really captured Elliot's different expressions, which I love. I forced myself to only post a few of my favorites, but you can check out the entire shoot here. The password is blankenship. If you live in the DFW area or plan to visit, contact Missy!












24 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my, I LOVE them!!! They are great. I love all of her precious expressions and the lighting is beautiful! Isn't it amazing how you think there won't be any good pictures when doing a photo shoot with a busy kid, and the photographer still manages to get some awesome shots?? Talent, I tell you!

Alys said...

You got some really great ones. I love the one with her on the cream chair. And, I love the one at the end with her peeking around. So cute. I am going to have to figure our something with Harrison. He does not stay still at all.

Abby Batlle said...

these are really, really good!! Elliot is such a gorgeous baby girl!!!!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Jalei- these are AWESOME!!!

Kashari said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I absolutely adore them, she is such a cutie!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Those are to die for. I LOVE her outfits and might steal your ideas.

Jami said...

Didn't know that you had those done. They turned out great.

Bexie Funk said...

those are so stinkin' cute!

KT said...

Darling! I love the first one with the cute skirt and cowboy boots. Very texan.

The Piersons said...

They are fabulous, seriously Missy did a great job. I love the clothing choices, she looks so adorable.

Jen-Jen said...

the pictures turned out SO great!! Elliot is so photogenic!! i LOVE the tutu and the chairs as well! SO SO adoreable!! makes me wish i had a 1 year old!

Lindsey said...

ADORABLE!!

Jaymie and Justin said...

Cute pictures! I love the first one!

Paige said...

I love what you put her in! Missy does great work!!

Julianne said...

I love her in her pink boots, walking all over the gym Sunday, she is so cute!

Elizabeth said...

These are great!

Debbie said...

gorgeous!!!! missy is so talented. but, she also had a pretty precious little girl to work with!! ;)

Jocelyn said...

LOVE the super-full tutu and boots! Love, love, love! Missy did a great job... super cute pics!

Stacey said...

She is as beautiful as her mother. Missy did an awesome job.

Miss you!

The Hickman Family said...

So, so cute! You'll cherish those pictures forever!

Regina said...

Love love love them!! but you already know that.

R and A Brannock Fam said...

ADORABLE! She is so cute and super photogenic! What a sweetheart!

Laura said...

SO cute! I love her boots and tutu in the first picture.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

I guess I missed these:( Lane told me about them on Sunday and I was on a mission to fine them. E looks so beautiful:)