Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shrek


Thursday night Lane & I went to see Shrek The Musical. When we first heard it was coming to town we really wanted to go see it, but we were skeptical. Then once I saw on my friend's blog that she loved it, that sealed the deal & I bought tickets the next day. I'm so glad I did. I thought it was so entertaining. Never a slow moment. Lots of funny parts. And I thought the set was really good. Here's a picture before it started.

My favorite actors were the Donkey & Lord Farquaad. They did such a fantastic job. If I had to change one thing, it would probably be the music. I liked all the songs, but there's none that stuck in my head. For example, I still remember the song "Popular" from the musical Wicked, and I saw that 4 years ago. That's the signs of a great show. With that said, I still loved Shrek & would recommend it to everyone!

5 comments:

Jami said...

They did a food network challenge for the show. They showed parts of the musical during it. Looks like it was fun.

ChelseaSalomone said...

I'm so glad that you liked it too!! My favorite part was the dragon- wasn't that cool?

Bexie Funk said...

you guys do the coolest things. we never did fun stuff while we were in houston! looks like a great time!

Lindsey said...

I'm so jealous! I love musicals! Glad to know this one is good, I'll have to make a note to see it sometime :)

Regina said...

I have never been to a show! I should check out Shrek, I love the movie! Glad yall had fun!