Friday, October 15, 2010

How many times can I post about the zoo?

Apparently a lot. I've made one every time I've gone, so I figure why stop now? Thursday was THE perfect day to be outdoors. It never got hot once. We don't have a zoo membership, so months go by in between visits. And of course each time we go, she is more interested, so that's fun. I met up with my aunt, cousin & her kids. We had so much fun. Elliot really enjoyed interacting with Landon & Emerson.

In the petting zoo, they have these brushes you can brush the animals hair with. When I gave one to Elliot, she immediately started brushing her OWN hair. Lovely.







I always seem to catch her when her eyes are closed, but I still like this picture.


There's Landon & Allison.

And there goes Emerson & my Aunt Donna.

Maybe next year I'll break down & buy the zoo membership.

6 comments:

Regina said...

Fun! The weather makes all the difference when going to the zoo!

Alys said...

Zoos are so much fun. A pass would probably be a good move if you are around next summer.

Jami said...

Sounds like a good time. I got Dad a zoo pass to take the little girls. They used it for the first time today.

Bexie Funk said...

i love that she tried to brush her own hair. that's hilarious.

Christina Bassi said...

Glad you guys had fun! Love the part with Elliot brushing her own hair with the goat's brush. She is too cute!

Debbie said...

awww, this reminds me that we need to go back to the zoo! we actually do have a membership and I think you go more often than we do! ha :)