Friday, October 8, 2010

Billy Currington

The other day E & I went to Discovery Green in downtown to listen to Billy Currington play. I just happen to stumble across the info while looking for things to do & I'm glad I did. It was free so that was a plus. The weather was great. And he sounded really good. It was all acoustic, which I love.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free photo slideshow by Smilebox


After it was over, I let Elliot run around for a bit.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Cute outfit.

Allison said...

I listened to him live on the radio when he was playing while I was waiting in the car rider line at school to pick the kids up. He was VERY good and I liked that it was acoustic! It's so nice with where you are located as you are so close to so many fun things to do.

Gwen said...

I have no idea who Billy Currington is but he sounded cool. Then again, I love almost anything acoustic. You are so good and finding entertainment!

Fernando said...

Glad to see that you've also discovered Discovery Green. My co-workers and I hit it up on Wednesday for their Blues & Burger event. We're definitely going to return because the weather's been amazing and it's a nice break from work.

Regina said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You do the most RANDOM things! But they always look fun. By the way, I ordered Arden a dress in the same material as E's shirt in that pic. Cute cute!