Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween, Elliot was a garden gnome. It is seriously the cutest costume I've ever seen! Our church had a trunk or treat, so we headed over there. This was E's 1st time going around to each car. Of course I had to hold her or else she would have taken off. She is starting to run & that is a little scary! She would immediately grab the candy in her bucket & put it in her mouth, wrapper & all.

In case you can't tell, she is sitting on a fairytale pumpkin. I thought it went with her costume quite well.






Munching on some Nerds.










E & A are great friends.




Love this picture.


And this one too!

16 comments:

Alys said...

That is a cute costume. She looks so cute in those colors. Looks like she love the trunk or treating. Harrison didn't get to. It was cold and rainy here last night.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

So cute!!!! I love her costume!

Kashari said...

She is definitely the cutest gnome I've ever seen

Jocelyn said...

How sweet... I love her little hat!

ChelseaSalomone said...

That is TOO cute!! I am cracking up.

Jami said...

Love the costume. Eleanor wanted to eat the wrapper and all too.

Abby Batlle said...

LOVE the garden gnome! so funny!!!!

Lindsey said...

ADORABLE!!! such a cute idea!

Mike*Eryn*Reece*Bronx*Olivine said...

elliot looks adorable!! i love the costume!! it sounds like you guys had a great halloween! and thanks a bunch for leaving that comment on our blog about my accident. it was scary, but all is well now :)

Bexie Funk said...

too cute, i love the shoes!

Gwen said...

That is an awesome costume! I LOVE the last picture!!!

R and A Brannock Fam said...

ADORABLE! :) How fun! You guys are a cute family! :)

Christina Bassi said...

So cute!!! I just love those last two pictures. She makes the most adorable yard gnome. Sounds like it was a fun halloween for you guys. I got your message. Friday sounds great!

Brooke and Josh said...

OMG she is so adorable and it looks like she had a blast! I'm defintely adding you to the list so we an follow! Hope ya dont Mind :0)
Brooke

Debbie said...

adorable! i saw that costume and target and almost bought the boy version of the gnome for jacob...but, i knew there was no way he would keep the hat on. she's one precious gnome!!!! :)

Laura said...

That is the cutest costume! I love it! E is so cute!