Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun Filled Day

This morning we went to Dewberry Farm. Lane & I have come here every year since we've been in Houston. It's such a cute family place with lots to do. Next year E will really be able to enjoy it. And even though you don't see me in any of these pictures, I swear I was there.
























Tonight we went to my friend Jennifer's housewarming party. They have such a cute place. Makes me long for the day when we'll finally get into a house, but that may be 4 years from now!

Elliot was in love with Jennifer's dog, Scout. Luckily Scout was so friendly & didn't bite once even though E pulled on his mouth, ears, etc. The video below shows how much fun she had with him.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free slideshow design

12 comments:

Jaymie and Justin said...

That farm place looks cute!

Alys said...

I looks like Elliot had a lot of fun there. I am sure next year will b even better. And, I love the dog video. So funny~

Christina Bassi said...

We had fun with you guys! So we didn't get home till five o'clock. I think we might of stayed to long. We are exhausted and happy to be home. Elliot was too cute in her little outfit. I can't wait to see her in her halloween costume. It sounds so funny! :)

Abby Batlle said...

Elliot looks adorable!! And like she had a good time. I have always heard about that place. Sounds like a great place for kids!!

Jami said...

Looks like she really enjoyed herself this year.

Caitlin said...

What a cute little place! I wish they had things like that here in Utah!

Gwen said...

I'm wondering how long E kept that bow in her hair. Glad to see that she enjoyed herself!

Jocelyn said...

Pig races?! Awesome!

Bexie Funk said...

they have a place like that here and we get in for free! i'm really excited to go!

Lindsey said...

I always forget that you know Jennifer, so when I saw that photo I was like "Wait, I know her too!" LOL. The farm pics are adorable too, how fun!

Laura said...

Fun! We're planning on going to Dewberry Farm in the next week or so... we've never been before, so I can't wait!

And just so you know, I'm totally jealous of E's walking skills... I wish Lindsay could walk so bad! I still have to carry her everywhere, it's a pain! She's 14 months old... she really needs to get on that! :)

Jen-Jen said...

LOVE the farm pics and the picture of us!! thanks again for coming- it was so great seeing you guys! elliot was definately the most popular girl there! my friends just thought she was the cutest thing ever!! ryan and i really want to do dinner with yall soon!! i think we are going to try to check out that farm!