Thursday, January 7, 2010

By Popular Request

I've had a few people ask for the flauta recipe, so here you go (I didn't have to call my mom this time)! Sorry there's not a picture. Use your imagination.

Ingredients:
2 large cans shredded chicken
1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese (I probably add more)
1 small can green chilis
1 tsp Cumin
Salt & Pepper to taste
flour tortillas
Vegetable Oil

Directions:
Mix everything in a bowl. Scoop a spoonful of the mixture onto your tortilla & spread out evenly. Roll up the tortilla & secure with a toothpick. Place in a pan of heated oil & cook until both sides are browned. Take out & place on a paper towel covered plate.

2 comments:

Christina Bassi said...

Yummy! You know I still go back to your blog for your no-bake cookie recipe. That was a really good one too.

Lindsey said...

Oooh. I need to try these. And now I'll have to go back and find your no-bake recipe too!