Thursday, January 21, 2010

Park Novice


Today was the first day in forever that the weather has not been rainy & cold. So I took advantage of this luck & we went to the park. This was Elliot's first time. We saw tons of ducks. They even came right up to us. Elliot didn't know what to think about them. I thought she would at least squeal or something, but she didn't make a peep. I think she was just taking it all in. We also saw lots of little kids which she liked. She smiled at everyone.

This was also the first time I sat her in her stroller versus keeping her in the carseat & snapping it into the stroller. I figured she wouldn't be able to see anything that way, so I switched it up & she did great. First trip to the park...check. Next time hopefully Lane can join us so we can be in the pictures with her & not get a bunch of stroller shots.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

awww, I remember the first time we put Jacob in the stroller rather than the carseat/stroller. how fun! she's toooo cute! love her bow! :)

Jocelyn said...

She's such a cute little girl... it looks like she had a great time!

Alys said...

That looks like fun. I need to take Harrison out in the stroller, but it has been really rainy here too, for weeks.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

What a cutie! love the bow.

Jami said...

Looks like she had fun. You should try the swings. Eleanor loves them.

Gwen said...

She is such a doll! Looks like y'all had a ton of fun. It was nice here today as well. I was so close to taking Scarlett to the park too. I opted to do laundry instead. I did open the windows and that was nice.

Laura said...

I have been loving this weather lately too! That's fun that you have Elliot sitting up-right in the stroller. I'm sure she was loving the view!

Lindsey said...

So cute!!!