Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crack Head


I had just left the house when I got a phone call from Lane telling me to come back home. When I walked through the door, I see blood all over his shirt & a huge gash in his head. He had slipped & fell back on a door knob. Luckily he was ok. I took a look at it & we decided to it was probably a good idea to get stitches. But he called one of his med friends to come over & check it out just to be sure. She agreed that he could get stitches if he wanted to, but would probably be ok if he didn't go in. We were thinking about letting her stitch him up, but we didn't have any local anesthetic. It ended up being a clean cut & not jagged so that should help the healing process. The cut is about an inch long & a couple of milimeters deep. It still makes me cringe to look at this picture!

8 comments:

the tatsaks said...

OUCH and YUCK!!!

Lindsey said...

Yikes! Glad he's okay!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ick!

Christina Bassi said...

Ouch! Glad things are okay!

KT said...

Ouch! Hopefully it will heal fast.

Bexie Funk said...

ouch! that must've really hurt!

Jami said...

You know Justin had a cute in his head all the time. I'm pretty sure he never got stitches. Glad lane's alright.

Regina said...

Makes me cringe too. Ew!